Size, fit and good materials are important for children’s masks
Not all face masks are the same! This also applies to masks for kids. In addition to cheerful and colorful motifs that motivate children to wear face masks, the size and fit, as well as the workmanship and quality of the materials used, are relevant aspects to consider when buying face masks for children. Face masks from miamasuku® for Kids are specifically designed to meet the needs of your children.
Kids face masks from miamasuku® are made for children
Kids face masks from miamasuku® are specially designed for the needs of your children and
- offer pre-adjustable elastic straps for the optimal attachment on small head sizes
- have stainless nosebands for individual adaptation to the child’s face
- are adapted to the smaller face sizes
- are sewn in fan folds, which ideally adapt to the shape of the child’s face
- contain no microplastic and are made of 100% cotton
- are made of fabrics tested and certified for harmful substances (OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard)
- are breathable and light
- are available in bright colors and patterns, which motivate children to wear masks
Good face masks for your children – Why size, fit and material must be right
Your kids are always on the move. Therefore masks should fit well and not slip or disturb. To ensure that masks fit well, they should not be too tight and not too loose in front of the mouth and nose.
Choosing the right size and fit for kids face masks
Size for children face masksThe face masks made for adults are not suitable for children. They are often cut too large (both the surface of the fabric and the length of the strap), slip easily away and may cover not only the mouth and nose, but the entire face of the child. As face masks are hygienic products and cannot be returned, you should always pay attention to the manufacturer’s size specifications. Face masks for children between 4 and 8 years of age should not be wider than 15 cm and not higher than 13 cm.
Mask Washing & Care
Structure and weak points of the coronavirus, which are important for hygiene in everyday life